Harmers Workplace Lawyers has assisted in some of the largest and most successful change management exercises in the country and can advise businesses on all aspects of change management in an employment and industrial context.
The services we provide include:
- advising on strategies and structures to effect organisational change, including processes to manage contractual and statutory obligations to employees and consultation requirements with employee representatives and other stakeholders;
- conducting due diligence reviews of employment and industrial arrangements in the context of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures and other business reorganisations;
- advising on transfer of business issues and other compliance and risk management issues that arise in the context of workplace change;
- developing programs and resources aimed at improving productivity, cost efficiencies and the effective implementation of workplace change; and
- developing communication plans and training programs for senior management and employees to assist with overcoming cultural resistance to business reorganisations and other changes in the workplace.