We are always interested in hearing from people who have a passion for employment law and are interested in working with us.
Harmers staff enjoy a range of outstanding benefits including:
- A structured career path based on merit, rather than seniority;
- A non-hierarchical, inclusive culture;
- A comprehensive, ongoing training and mentoring program;
- The opportunity to fully participate in the firm’s committees. Committees are chaired and run by staff members from all levels of the firm;
- A competitive remuneration package for permanent staff;
- Flexibility and additional benefits to assist staff accommodate child-care and other responsibilities; and
- Leading edge entitlements for staff on parental leave.
If you are interested in career prospects at Harmers Workplace Lawyers, please send through a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and, if applicable, your most recent academic transcript to Kylie Cushway, HR Manager via email email@example.com